I am chef Adam Schihab and today, I will share five recipe options that can lower your calorie intake and reduce weight. They are lower in calories but tasty in nature. These healthy living recipes do not have to be unusual and expensive; here is a list that can help you build a healthy foodie.
- Low-Calorie Entrees: Let us start with low calories. Grilled Chicken Pineapple salad is a popular recipe and has less than 300 calories. This type of healthful food recipe is a combination of all the nutrients you will need and a low-calorie diet. Use the skinless chicken breast, get the spinach leaves, slices of pineapple, and plate with web pepper. Wear it with orange juice to give that sweet twist. You can add onions to add more seasoning.
- Low-Calorie Breakfast: Breakfast can be the master of all the day’s meals, but it doesn’t have to be loaded with too many calories. A lot of healthy living cooking is interestingly delightful; one you should try fried eggs with Tomatoes and Mushrooms. To set the egg white, you can add a little vinegar to make perfect poach. Drain the mushrooms and tomatoes separately, and do not forget to season with pepper and salt. This healthy weight loss recipe is tastier when you sprinkle a tablespoon of freshly chopped chives.
- Healthy Lunch Recipe: It is tough to control your hunger pains and food complaints during lunch. However, you should not be disappointed because there are many healthy weight loss recipes you can cook for lunch! An everyday favorite for women who know health is Taco and Rice Salad. You can make this simple recipe by first cooking beef and garlic until brown. Add the long-grain rice, add the spices, and top with the cheese. Eat with side tacos and enjoy!
- Guilt-free options: Who says you can not expose sweets while you have a healthy recipe to lose weight? Fasten in there because there is hope for those with good teeth. Another healthy living recipe you can rely on as a dessert is the low-calorie Choco Fudge Brownie. How can you do it? Create a mixture of cocoa, salt, and beaten flour. Microwave dark chocolate and butter in high mode for one minute, stir and allow to cool. Add a cup of sugar, one teaspoon vanilla, low-fat milk, egg, and mix with a whisk. Splash the batter into the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Light Dinner: If you are a vegetarian, you will love this healthy weight loss recipe to eat for dinner. Coconut and Tofu in Curry Sauce are the next big thing on your dining table. This healthy food recipe has simple ingredients, and you will only need the following: coconut milk, curry powder, cubed tofu, tomatoes, mushrooms, and spices. Take a large saucepan, blend coconut milk, curry powder, add soy sauce, ginger, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and stir in tofu, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions. Cook for 6 minutes until vegetables are tender.
The goal to reduce weight is achievable, and staying healthy would not have been a problem with these healthy weight loss recipes. These nutritious meals will surely keep your taste buds happy, as well as your line at the waist. Remember that having a balanced and healthy body is all about exercise, and you need to take recipes for healthy eating regularly.
Enhance your well-being and healthy life by discovering how to prepare yourself to enjoy fresh and healthy food. I want to request you to follow me on Instagram (@adamschihab) to share my updates daily.