I am a professional chef Adam Schihab, and in this article, I will cover the ten topmost standard techniques to prepare chicken recipes.
As a non-veg food, chicken is one of the most popular ones in the world. It is available in abundance throughout the globe. It is known as the international food that makes chicken the subject of many recipes and recipes.
We’ve been eating chicken all our lives, but it hasn’t occurred to us how this delicious meat can adapt to various recipes.
To indulge our interest, here are some of the most well-known ways to cook chicken:
- Grilling: The grilling process is straightforward. It is nothing but boiling the chicken flesh over high heat. It is a quick fix that works on all flesh cuts. If it is open in the middle, then there is another option to grill the whole chicken. Roasted chicken is more delicious when marinated for hours before cooking and with a mixture of cooking oil or something that can add flavor.
- Shallow frying: One of the most popular methods, deep frying, cooks the chicken by dipping it in an inch of oil. The chicken needs to cook properly. As the first side complete, then it needs to cook on the other side.
- Hair braiding: Braising incorporates cooking into large chicken pieces by adding a liquid such as broth, cider, or wine. Cooking is done slowly and at a low temperature. This way, the chicken is getting very tender and flavorful.
- Poaching: This method involves boiling the chicken in water and wait till fully cooked. This method helps to make chicken broth for chicken soup or prepare meat for low-fat and low-calorie dishes.
- Spatchcock: During the chicken recipe preparation, the chef opens the chicken and removes the spine, chest bone, and wingtips. In this way, they make the chicken ready for grilling or roasting. In spatchcocking, we usually make the chicken cook over time rather than cooking it with its bones.
- Deep frying: Deep frying is a way to cook chicken by dipping it completely in cooking-oil. This method cooks the meat quickly, mainly if the cook uses a large pot to add meat and oil.
- Baking: Baking involves cooking chicken in the oven at a temperature of between 350 – 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The cook then rubs the chicken with herbs and spices to make it more palatable and fragrant.
- Stir-Fry: Frying is one of the most popular recipes in East Asia. It requires the removal of skin and bones and the flesh fried at high temperatures.
- Sauteing: In the batter, the chicken is cut into small pieces and cooked well. After this, adds the sauce or broth to the chicken, and the whole meal is allowed to cook.
- Sewing: Sewing is a great way to cook black chicken meat. Some chefs want meat before baking, but this method is preferred. He then adds the liquid to the pot and leaves the meat to cook on a low level. You can eat chicken without searching for it.