Well decorated and nicely serving of a meal is more than simply making great-tasting food. It is an experience that delights all of the senses. That’s why all celebrity chefs are willing to represent a plate that looks like a piece of art. You start to “eat” your meals before the first forkful of food ever passes your lips. Food’s aroma, cooking sounds from the kitchen, and a delivery plate’s presentation should all enhance your taste before being eaten.
Food’s aroma, cooking sounds from the kitchen, and a delivery plate’s presentation should all enhance your taste before being eaten.Chef Adam Schihab
Let’s look at five areas in which you may need to consider:
1. Colorful Presentation: – Now imagine for a second that a piece of chicken served with white rice and cauliflower, what all the accumulated on a white plate would be looking like. It is unnecessary to have white and bland to make a lucrative plate. That is why selecting associated colors is most important. Lets take an example. When you are serving chicken, you can make parts of the plate distinguishable by adding a vegetable assortment or other color palette to stand out.
2. Adjust the Food Height – The plate on which the food will be served, may shape flat, but that does not mean that the food served on it should be, too. Add extra size to your plate by placing your protein in a bed of mashed potatoes or rice, wrapping it in a way that makes the base visible to eaters.
3. Perfect Placement – If you look at a meal in a high-end eatery, you will not see them being served in the same way as you would serve at home. All container items do not need to have their own separate parts on the plate, which takes us back to what we talked about in the above tip.
4. Nicely Garnish – If the dish is tasty and delicious, you can probably gather all the top of the plate, but there may be a piece or two leftovers. Items such as basil, rosemary, or lemon wedge can be used to add some color gloss and add a little embellishment to the finished piece.
Remember to clean and wipe the edge of the plate before serving.Chef Adam Schihab
5. Clean Edges – You need to think of your plate’s outer edges as a structure for what is presented on the plate. Just like a photo frame at home. If you hung a picture in your home, would you use a frame covered with dirty grass? Of course not, so remember to clean and wipe the edge of the plate before serving.
The good news for all inexperienced chefs out there is that filling is not a very difficult process to learn. It is always recommended to take a reference at some of the best-selling food online and see if you can find some great ideas for your next dinner at home.
I want to request you to follow my recipe book – The Islander Chef. In this book, I have assorted recipes which are looking after most of the upcoming chefs. It covers a wide variety of the following recipes:
* Decadent chocolate cake
* French Chocolate tart
For more information on plate decoration and its related tips, you can check Adam’s Kitchen website https://news.schihab.com. Enhance your well-being and healthy life by discovering how to prepare yourself to enjoy fresh and healthy food. I want to request you to follow me on Instagram (@adamschihab) to share my updates daily.