All occasions are special. To make it memorable, it needs a good catering service. I am professional chef Adam Schihab (@adamschihab), and I will share some tips related to profit-making catering services tips. That’s is why there is what we called catering. Catering services are now a go-to option for most of us, especially for special occasions.
There are so many catering types, to name a few of each are Wedding, Corporate, Concession, and Social Event. Before entering this kind of business, you must understand that each catering service type has different planning, ordering, pricing, and procedures. Narrowing down one of these will be simpler for you to choose your menus lists, saving your time and money purchasing your ingredients and other things you need.
Here are four types of usual events:
- Wedding – This event is very crucial since there are lots of things and situations to consider. First, you should make sure that the guests, bride, groom, suppliers eat well. Besides making sure that you feed everyone well, you must also consider that you could deliver the service you have promised to them, from the food, beverage, service, and decorations.
- Corporate – this type of event is more formal and sometimes can come from small office training to huge regional or kick-off company events. Most training departments will hire catering services or conduct their training in the hotel, restaurant, or convention facilities to save time from preparing food. Also, this will allow you to focus on the more important task at hand. Some of the popular catering services for corporate events will include box lunches, buffets, and continental breakfast.
- Concession – some major public events appear in this category. You will always find catered food to places with so many people. Planning for these will take much of your time. Your hands will be full when organizing these kinds of events. That is why you need someone professional enough to handle it to ensure that you have all the best menu choices to offer for your audience.
- Social Event – this means that events from retirement to birthdays to huge backyard barbeques and social events will cover many possibilities. Bartenders, appetizers, and balloons are just among the things you can see catered at these events. To enjoy, one must focus on ensuring the delivery of foodservice. This will give you a less stressful event and make time to prepare for a more exciting program.
Excellent Ways To Save
- You should be aware of your guests’ count. Knowing so will give you knowledge as to how many persons you are going to feed. Tell your caterer about your budget also so they will create menu options for you to choose from.
- Always discuss with your caterer your delivery method since they have various ways to have your food delivered. This includes the pick-up, drop-off, onsite display of full catering service.
- You also have options on how to boost your event. Enhancements include the theme, linen colors, servicers, table centerpieces, types of chairs, decorations, and onsite chefs to do the carving stations.
- Before the event, you must set your budget. Reliable and professional caterers will give you options without jeopardizing their products and services.
To know more about catering services and their related information, contact me, and I will share my experiences with you. I want to request you to follow me on Instagram (@adamschihab) to share my updates daily.