Some of us always in a dilemma whether consuming dessert after the meal is good or bad. Some feel dessert means sugary items, which in return has some harmful effect on our health. Today, I will share the benefits of having a good dessert after your meal.
Most of us having dessert after the meal is for cultural reasons (tradition) and not as a vital part of the diet. In most cases, having dessert means finishing the meal and giving you a sense of complete satisfaction. But good dessert should not only imply to make you feel good – it should also be beneficial.
Here are I have listed some of the benefits of having a good dessert:
- It helps to facilitate digestion.
- It provides extra nutrients to your diet.
- Extra vitamins work to increase your disease resistance.
- The “feel good” aspect of good diesel helps to reduce stress.
- It helps to lower harmful cholesterol levels while increasing good cholesterol in your body.
How to Prepare a Healthy Dessert
It is effortless to prepare a healthy dessert. You only need to add the low-fat nutritional ingredients to produce one. Here are some ways to prepare a dessert that will be not only delicious but also healthy:
- Healthy Fruits: Fruits are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber that your body needs to be strong, healthy, and immune. You should include them in your dessert recipe. Apples, bananas, papayas, and fresh berries are some of the fruits you should consider to make a delicious, nutritious dessert.
- Add Yogurt: Yogurt is a healthy ingredient because it helps your body absorb calcium and vitamin B more efficiently. It also works to increase the immune system and improve digestion. Another beneficial quality of yogurt is its ability to lower harmful cholesterol levels in the body.
- Use Soymilk: If you like to make dairy-based desserts like smoothies and shakes, use soy milk. Soymilk contains flavonoids that help keep your blood vessels healthy. This will lead to normal blood clotting and protection from heart problems.
- Reduce Oily ingredients: Fat is one of the significant causes of obesity and many degenerative diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and heat-related illness. You should avoid using it as an ingredient in making dessert. You can do this by adding heavy cream, low-fat cream, or low-fat cottage cheese.
- Chocolate Ingredients: Chocolate contains antioxidants that work to strengthen your immune system. It also includes information that can help improve your mood. You can also use unsweetened cocoa or chocolate protein powder as a substitute for chocolate.
If you like to eat desserts as a regular part of your diet, you should make it nutritious to give you extra benefit without feeling good and satisfied.
For more tips related cooking and recipe related topics, you can follow the Adam’s Kitchen website https://news.schihab.com. Enhance your well-being and healthy life by discovering how to prepare yourself to enjoy fresh and healthy food. I want to request you to follow me on Instagram (@adamschihab) to share my updates daily.